Monday 19 June 2017

What didn't go well in AS Media


  1. In year 12, I didn't start the Media Course until January which is very late to start the course. With this in mind, it meant I had a very short amount of time to catch up on a lot of work. This proved to be a challenge with regards to the group as they made an excuse to wait for me and dint take the work upon their own shoulders.
  2. Considering I was friends with most of my group in year 12, you would expect us to all work well together. This is where I was proved wrong as the group had really bad communication skills which meant we were unable to work on schedules effectively. 
  3. The standard of the groups work was very low as no-one put effort into the work as they thought it would be easy to make up the marks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment